Thursday, April 1, 2010

iPad! iPad! iPad!

Yes, iPad is the buzz word all over the place. I don’t want to be left alone not talking about it. Off course, iam not one of those lucky ones who had the privilege to review the gadget. Well that doesn’t stop me from talking about this new revolutionary gadget. Iam an iPhone freak, so are many of my friends and colleague. I don’t know if this is some kind of a cult. As I said in my earlier posts, iPhone is one of best gadget I have ever had. My admiration for Steve Jobs is growing day by day. Thank You! This is the man who showed the companies how gadgets should be made. Ok enough of raving. The media and blogosphere is just going gaga over iPad. So thought of sharing some of best articles I read, hope you guys enjoy it.

The iPad App Store Is Live
Netflix Streaming on the iPad
The iPad Launch: Can Steve Jobs Do It Again?
Apple reveals its list of 'iPad-ready' Websites
App Store for iPad: More than 2,300 Apps and Counting
iPad Developer Support Continues to Soar

Some great reviews:
Apple iPad Review: Laptop Killer? Pretty Close
Looking at the iPad From Two Angles
Verdict is in on Apple iPad: It's a winner

Digg this

No comments: