Saturday, November 3, 2007

Google please announce GPhone!

Iam sick and tired of reading tons of articles and seeing fake pictures of GPhone. If Wall Street News turns out to be true; we should hear something next Monday (Nov 5th 2007). According to some sources, Google is talking to around 25 partners. Sprint and T-Mobile are almost in. From handset vendors, samsumg, HTC and Motorola are tipped to be partnering for Google phone. With its own version of mobile operating system, I doubt Nokia and Microsoft would be willing to partner with Google. In addition, Intel, Texas Instrument, Qualcomm and broadcom are also supporting the Google phone initiative.
I’m a little confused now; should I buy iPhone or Google Phone. For Google phone, I will have to wait till mid next year. I feel it must be worth the wait.

Digg this

No comments: